Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What's Been Going On?

... A whole bunch of nothing! Lol. I haven't given my daughter any Focalin for quite a while. I like how it's been working on her so I'm starting it back up on Friday since she begins school on Monday. I will begin posting again after that day so I have some info for you from her teachers and tutors etc.

I want to say thanks to the parents who have reached out. I've been corresponding with 2 moms who were just trying to get someones perspective on how it's worked for them. It really does help when you can talk with someone on a regular basis, even if it's just through email, about what might happen, how to deal with it or just ask questions.

So, if anyone else out there is reading this and wants to give me some advice or even ask for some, shoot me an email and let's open up a discussion. I'd love to hear from you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi i'm curious. my 8 year old son was just prescribed focalin and wanted to ask you, on the days she is not on the medication do you see her more hyper than before you started the medication?

    ReplyDelete